Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back to the Blogging. I just realized that this sounds like a bad movie that will come out in a few years. Anyway, a little update.
This is mommy talking on the phone. I thought that it was a good picture and she couldn't argue with me because she was on the phone.... HA HA HA!


This is earlier this week. Well, Michael doesn't look so good in a hat I realize, but we know that already. He still enjoys wearing them. Actually, he looks good in other hats. Oh well.



Well, sometimes, Michael just wants to be photographed. So, we took this photograph. It is pretty good we think. We have been having a good time here in Florida enjoying the cool weather. We actually got a cold front to go through and we have been able to open up the apartment nearly all day and enjoy the weather. That has been good for us... and our outrageous electric bill. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home