Life up in the air.
So, we have had an interesting time with our living situation. We have occasionally considered moving away from our home for a larger and maybe safer place to live. That didn't really make a lot of sense though since we couldn't find anything better priced. We looked into renting a house, buying land, and buying a condo. It just never seemed to make much sense for us.
But, now the courtesy officer (an officer who lives in the complex) is moving away. We will miss him and his family, but I will also miss his police car which he parks out by the front of the complex. It had done more than anything else, in my opinion, to prevent problems from the neighborhood behind us to enter into the complex.
In thinking about what might have been, I remind you of the most innovative house I have seen yet. It combines the green movement with recycling. Enjoy.
So, we have had an interesting time with our living situation. We have occasionally considered moving away from our home for a larger and maybe safer place to live. That didn't really make a lot of sense though since we couldn't find anything better priced. We looked into renting a house, buying land, and buying a condo. It just never seemed to make much sense for us.
But, now the courtesy officer (an officer who lives in the complex) is moving away. We will miss him and his family, but I will also miss his police car which he parks out by the front of the complex. It had done more than anything else, in my opinion, to prevent problems from the neighborhood behind us to enter into the complex.
In thinking about what might have been, I remind you of the most innovative house I have seen yet. It combines the green movement with recycling. Enjoy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home