8 lbs 1 oz -- 20.75 inches -- and a cleft chin... need I say more?
Here is baby Isaac and his happy mother.
Just a little blond hair and doesn't like to keep the hat on.

We are all well, and the birth went well. Michael seems to love his little brother. He sat down and rocked with him right away. We are a little tired, but I guess that is to be expected from a 4am trip to the hospital.
We are all well, and the birth went well. Michael seems to love his little brother. He sat down and rocked with him right away. We are a little tired, but I guess that is to be expected from a 4am trip to the hospital.

3 Comments:
Congrats! He is so cute. He looks like Michael's brother.
-Anna
We want a picture of that chin.
He sure is cute!!!
Why do I always want to pinch your kids cheeks but not mine?
Post a Comment
<< Home