Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

We thought we should at least know these things about each other after 4 years of marriage.

Here are a couple of things about us. Mommy and Daddy

4 Random Things about Me:

I can’t eat ice cream alone…. Someone else has to be eating it with me.
I designed and built a cedar chest and a bureau… also a big desk which never was built.
I wanted 26 kids until I had 2 of my own. Now I want 2 to 6.
My feet were always cold until we moved to Florida

I play the accordion or at least I try.
I am majoring in professional small-talk.
I have owned 7 different cars in the last 4 years… not to mention the various trailers and other motorized vehicles.
I have hazel eyes, which is apparently a dominate trait

Favorite four jobs I've held:

Piano teacher
Math tutor
Mother
Pizza Hut (just kidding)

Events Manager at BYU
Custodial Engineer for Schuster Engineering
Student and Instructor
Father

Four (or ANY) movies I can watch over and over again:

Swiss Family Robinson
Pot of Gold
Mountain of the Lord
The Last Unicorn

Does General Conference Count?
I am not sure there are any movies I won’t get tired of
but I do like North Avenue Irregulars

Four places I have lived:

Wyoming
Provo
Texas
Florida

Florida
Utah
Texas
Missouri

Four t.v. shows I watch:

Cyber Chase
Antiques Roadshow
Curious George (not by my choice)
Clifford

This Old House Hour
Mister Roger’s Neighborhood
Bob the Builder
Reading Rainbow

Four places I've been on vacation:

Yellowstone National Park
Billings, Montana
Washington, D.C.
Palisades
Reservoir

Nauvoo
Wyoming
Pennsylvania
Utah

Four favorite foods:

Danish Pastries
Stuffed Bread
Chinese Buffet
Deer and Elk heart

As long as it is not seafood and doesn’t make me ill, I am game

Four websites I visit:

yahoo mail
academicbenchmarks.com
mystatestandards.com
LDS.org

Google Mail
Yahoo mail
Weather.gov
LDS.org

People that we want to tag:

no one should have to suffer like that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home