Something astute and interesting, or not.
Isaac reached his 6 month birthday here just over a week ago. He has been really interested in eating lately. I guess that there is only a little to really get into while you are in this stage. He really likes eating though. He has been eating oatmeal and putting everything else into his mouth. He really likes his spoon.
He really likes his books too. I guess that he takes after his mother and brother. I spend plenty of time reading, but we didn't have any textbooks to buy this semester. That may sound great financially, but I really appreciate a second point of view to explain a subject. Book time seems like a good time. The book Isaac is chewing on in the picture made it through Michael, hopefully it lasts all the kids.
So Michael really likes to ride on our backs. We figured that we should teach Isaac to use someone else's back instead of ours.
In my attempt to convince my wife not to let me sell the bike trailer, she went out with Michael to take a ride around the complex. Considering her bike tires were nearly flat, and she hadn't seriously ridden her bike since Michael was born, she enjoyed it. So, once Isaac gets big enough, we get to go for family bike rides. Fun fun fun.

2 Comments:
Cute boys!!!
I need to get one of those bike cart things. I guess I need a bike...
Post a Comment
<< Home