Some great photos from our lives.
I parted all the boys hair when I combed it for church today. Don't they look handsome! Unfortunately it didn't last the car ride to church. Oh, well.

Now these next few photos show the great mileage we have gotten from two shirts. There are a few more we have gotten similar usage out of, just not in photos. Notice how the cow gets less faded as the photos get older (thought it is a little difficult to see the cow sometimes).
Here is Levi in the cow shirt at age 18 months (so June 2010)
And Levi in the helicopter shirt at the same age (May 2010)
We actually don't have a photo of Isaac using the helicopter shirt, but here he is in the cow shirt (May 2009)
And here is Michael in the same shirts (2006)

I parted all the boys hair when I combed it for church today. Don't they look handsome! Unfortunately it didn't last the car ride to church. Oh, well.
Now these next few photos show the great mileage we have gotten from two shirts. There are a few more we have gotten similar usage out of, just not in photos. Notice how the cow gets less faded as the photos get older (thought it is a little difficult to see the cow sometimes).
Here is Levi in the cow shirt at age 18 months (so June 2010)

3 Comments:
Everybody needs a cow shirt
really cute pics.
handsome boys, hardy shirts!
Post a Comment
<< Home