Wednesday, October 05, 2011

An update in our lives.
Our oldest lost two more teeth.

Our tomato plant died, so I had to harvest all our tomatoes. I hope they ripen before they go bad.

Our bananas are ripening! We had some in cereal this morning, and it tasted like we were eating ice cream with our cereal! They are small, but they taste great! The freshest bananas I have ever had!
Thing 4 is sitting at the table eating solids and loving it! He is all smiles, that one.
We had several key limes ripen on our tree, so I made a key lime pie. And it was fabulous! The best key lime pie I have ever had, and it was milk free!
We obtained several flats of canned goods for our food storage, and the boys decided to have fun with them. They really enjoyed it.

And I realized we didn't post about first day of school for the boys, so here are their pictures.
Our 1st grader.
Our Prekindergartner.
Life has been fun here. We moved our banana tree down to our new apartment after the bananas came off. We are all happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Food storage as building toys, love it.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home