Sunday, November 04, 2007
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I made an interesting observation today about repl...
- The Big 3!!! ...
- Something astute and interesting, or not.Isaac rea...
- What did you do during conference?
- It came to me today just how much my mother has le...
- Ten Years Old as the new New ...
- Some new callings. ...
- The Month of August ...
- Happy Anniversary! ...
- Apartment Living for sane and happy people ...

3 Comments:
Congratulations for your 50th blog post. That is quite a feat for your busy lives. I feel like I have come to know you better through your blog. It really is wonderful.
Thank you. It was quite an accomplishment making all those posts, but I did have help. I have a wonderful family to support me and give me ideas one what to write about, not to mention an amazing wife who posts occasionally. Who knows what the next 50 will bring.
Every post is appriciated. Love the thoughts and photos.
Post a Comment
<< Home