Someone Turned 29... and here is how she looked on her birthday.
Now, you have to understand that she carries the baby out there. But a receptionist at the hospital thought it was a fake belly and that she was actually not pregnant. From the Back she doesn't look pregnant. The only give away is the fact that maternity pants never seem to fit right.
The side makes it a little more obvious.
The front doesn't make it too obvious, but almost 8 months of pregnancy does show when you want it to.
Isaac fits just under the belly, but his attention span was not long enough to pose.
We occasionally watch shows on the internet. They are obviously more into the show than me taking their picture. You can just see Isaac saying, "move out of the way, I want to see too!"
What 2 posts in less than a week? Yeah, I know it is surprising, but we got out our better camera and had to test it out. Maybe this will become a habit.

4 Comments:
I'm glad that you did post again. I'm loving the pictures!!! (Isaac is getting so big.)
Nice pics of the kids. I just look fat and not pregnant.
That makes me happy to see you all in pictures. The boys are both so big. Wow! I haven't seen you since Michael was a baby. Wow!
Your new camera realy captures how great your family looks.
Post a Comment
<< Home