Who is the big brother?
I was talking with Michael earlier. He was talking about his brothers. The way he sees it, his two younger brothers, while both smaller than him, are different in sizes. Isaac is Michael's "big" brother while Levi is his "little" brother. I guess that we all seem to associate the largeness of a person on the continuum of age. Michael seems to have the comparison right though; it is the size.
On a similar note, he loves calling Levi "little one" while he as started referring to me as "big one" and thinks it is funny.
I was talking with Michael earlier. He was talking about his brothers. The way he sees it, his two younger brothers, while both smaller than him, are different in sizes. Isaac is Michael's "big" brother while Levi is his "little" brother. I guess that we all seem to associate the largeness of a person on the continuum of age. Michael seems to have the comparison right though; it is the size.
On a similar note, he loves calling Levi "little one" while he as started referring to me as "big one" and thinks it is funny.

1 Comments:
Way cute. When we ask Jack if he wants a brother or a sister he makes sure we know that he is the brother and that Kate is the sister so this baby can't be either.
Post a Comment
<< Home