Sunday, December 14, 2008

Traditions and The Holidays


There is a tradition to make Graham Cracker houses for Christmas time. A few weeks ago, we had a joint family home evening and did this for an activity. Some people are more experienced than others at this. Between my wife and I, we have a lot of creative ideas. Michael was more about using lots of icing and candy.


My wife wins the award for nicest decorated.

I win for the home in the woods look.

Michael sweeps the everything else category.
We have been opening an advent calendar since the beginning of the month. We each take turns. Even Isaac loves opening them
Someone found the hidden powered donuts in the freezer and decided to share them with the boys. (Note: I would have left them there)
Someone needed flowers.
Nothing like a handsome 4 year old in Sunday clothes.
Sometimes I wonder why we even have a bed. At least he is sleeping.

Other news: Thing 3 is still quite attached to his mommy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I agree on the bed thing. Yesterday we found Jack asleep on the living room floor.

We've been thinking about doing gingerbread houses but giving Kate that kind of freedom scares me.

4:13 PM  
Blogger The Pagets in Florida said...

That is why Isaac's is just a plain house without decoration. He was more interested in eating the candy anyway.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home