Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Head Injuries

Poor Isaac has had a rough few weeks these past weeks. He has hit his head on so many things it make me want to cry!
Injury 1 - He was crawling on a grassy hill near a cinder block wall (about 4 blocks high), slipped and hit the side of his head.
Injury 2 - He was climbing on a cinder block wall (one block high) and slipped, bumping the front of his head
Injury3 - He was trying to climb UP a slide, slipped and hit his cheek. (I didn't realize how much a cheek can bruise!)
Injury 4 - He came into our room at night, so all the lights were off, and as I was leaving with him, he misjudged the doorway, and hit, instead, the door jam! Poor kid!
Injury 5 - We were walking outside, when he tripped on my foot and landed on his nose. Thankfully that injury barely left a scrape.

But on the bright side, he kept his diaper dry for most of the day! I changed a wet one this morning, and then a poopy one this evening. All his other needs were taken care of in the toilet!!! I am sooooo excited! Once he decides something needs to be done, or that he can do something, he does it. This is his personality.

5 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

Too bad about the injuries! But the potty training sounds great! Keep up the good work, Isaac!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mom and Dad said...

We have a potty genius in the family!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I keep thinking that kids are short so they have less distance to fall.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Papa said...

Yes, great kid. They both are. I think it is his great resolute spirit that makes him determined to master the potty and also to get back up after a fall and try something new in life. Bravo for Scooter and for Michael who is leading the way.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I couldn't help but laugh when I got to injury 4 - just my nature.
I do hope the little guy is okay. I just laugh thinking about them. I can see it in a movie, or animation... - just my nature. ;)

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home