Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sorry for the outdated posts. Life has gotten busy, with summer here and Michael out of school. We have been busy with Artisan Bread, gardening, schooling, and reading.

Michael reads a verse of scripture plus 10 minutes of his choice every day. This is him actually reading!!! Now Isaac wants to read too, so we are starting that as well (I say the words and he repeats them and looks at the pictures). He wants to go to school soooo bad! But he has to wait a whole other year! Oh, well.

So I realize I never posted anything about Michael's "graduation," so here he is:I have him registered for kindergarten now! He is sooooo excited! I am too. We will be carpooling with two other families, and the school is very close to us, only about 1 mile away!

Isaac and I ate some strawberries from our garden today. And we have two or three more banana peppers growing! And our tall banana tree is taller than all of us (not all of us together)!!!!

This is our life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I made an attempt at the artisan bread, are you doing the book version or a different version?

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mom and Dad said...

Love the pics!

10:30 AM  
Blogger The Pagets in Florida said...

We use the book version. Although I have decided that it takes a lot to do it in the summer. I will make more during the winter I think.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home