Some more pictures on the week.
I normally come home to see a scene somewhat like this. Isaac really spends a bit of time on the floor. Sometimes we just put him there sitting up. Sometimes he gets put on his belly. Either way, he ends up on his belly and eventually on his back when he gets sick of it.
One would normally think that the little brother wants to do everything that the older brother wants to do. Apparently that is not the case. Michael likes to lay on the floor just like his brother.

If you look really close, you will see that they really do look like brothers. (for those of you who thought they didn't)
Well, Michael and Daddy had a project together. It is not exactly strong enough to hold me up because of some cheap steel, but it really goes too fast to let Michael ride on. It is like you just can't win. At least it looks cool and we had fun making it.
I normally come home to see a scene somewhat like this. Isaac really spends a bit of time on the floor. Sometimes we just put him there sitting up. Sometimes he gets put on his belly. Either way, he ends up on his belly and eventually on his back when he gets sick of it.
If you look really close, you will see that they really do look like brothers. (for those of you who thought they didn't)

4 Comments:
Could you make me a tricycle like that?
You should totally do the goats in truck down there. Start a fad!
I can't believe how big Michael has gotten since I last saw you guys.
You know, I really miss DAP. I think I normally miss the scene shop's tools and equipment. Sometimes I miss being able to go to any show and even get paid for it. I miss the people too. Maybe I should make a "Crazy for You" cut out goat to take in a truck around town. I don't think I would have problems with the Police department here, after all it is the capital.
Can't wait to see our 2 boys!!!
Thanks for the tip! We'll try that next time he gets really cranky because of teething. I can't believe Michael is already three! Where did those two years go??
Post a Comment
<< Home