Food!
For all those fans of eating or cooking, what are some recipes that are considered "musts" in a cookbook? I am attempting to put one together that is lactose-free. We will see how it goes. I am not looking for the entire recipe, unless you really want to send it to me, just food ideas to put in it.
Thanks!
For all those fans of eating or cooking, what are some recipes that are considered "musts" in a cookbook? I am attempting to put one together that is lactose-free. We will see how it goes. I am not looking for the entire recipe, unless you really want to send it to me, just food ideas to put in it.
Thanks!

4 Comments:
The roll recipe in the south stake cookbook is a must...though I don't have a copy. Mom does. I think they can be made with milk-free margarine can't they?
Most of my recipes come from the side of a box, but I'll keep thinking, and get back to you.
I would love a copy of it when you are done.
I'll make sure you get a copy, whenever it does get done.
Thanks!
Look in a good standard cookbook like Better Homes and Gardens, pick out some recipes and convert them.
Post a Comment
<< Home