Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Starting this year off right with a New Year's resolution...



Ok, maybe something better. A Picture Contest. I found this on the local Craigslist for $150. I quote, "Great condition other than a little bow to the picture at the top and bottom of the screen." I laughed my head off. I give it an 8 of 10. What would you rate it and why?

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I don't know what to rate it. BUT I don't think it is worth $150! Who wants to spend that much on a huge warped image? Maybe I spend too much time on FreeCycle...

9:43 PM  
Blogger The Pagets in Florida said...

I think the humor was found in the headline on the TV "Man Hoards Garbage". If I were to buy it, I would be guilty of the very thing the news talked about.

8:58 PM  
Blogger The Wehrmeister's said...

I've decided that I have now spent too much time trying to think of a witty reply and I still have no reply. Oh well, maybe next time.
Jen

12:53 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

That IS funny! I didn't bother reading the screen. Ha ha ha... :)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home