I am at the frustrating stage in pregnancy where my normal clothing no longer fits, but neither does the maternity clothing. So I bought a pair of capris that are several sizes too large, but they have a tie in the front so I can use them in the interim. We will find out the gender the first week of August. At first Michael was bent on this one being a boy. But we finally convinced him it will be okay if it is a girl. Now he just thinks it is a girl, but not nearly as strongly. He was so opposed to a girl at one point that when people would say they hope it is a girl, he would turn around and say "No! It is a Boy!" I have observed that Isaac is fascinated with infants. I hope that bodes well when his life is completely changed by an infant. Thankfully he will be in nursery when this one comes.
So currently we are throwing around names for both boys and girls. Granted, we still have tons of time to think about this, but any suggestions will be considered, if only for a short time.
So currently we are throwing around names for both boys and girls. Granted, we still have tons of time to think about this, but any suggestions will be considered, if only for a short time.

3 Comments:
Thats great that Michael understands that another baby is coming. Jack didn't the first time around and he thought everyone had a baby in their belly. Have you been as sick this time around or does it get easier?
This one has been between what I felt with Michael and Isaac - worse than with Michael but better than with Isaac.
good luck with the clothes! I know how frustrating that can be...please let us know gender as soon as you find out! I am betting on a girl. And my fav name right now is Grace.
Post a Comment
<< Home