Modifying HTML
So, I don't really know much about HTML. I have just learned it as I go and stealing other code. I made a few delicate changes in the HTML for our blog. Can you tell what they are?
So, I don't really know much about HTML. I have just learned it as I go and stealing other code. I made a few delicate changes in the HTML for our blog. Can you tell what they are?

5 Comments:
Sorry. I can't tell.
I think the boys look much more dashing - were the changes to their facial features? That's another way of saying, "no."
We actually just added some links and changed the background color. I learned about hexidecimal numbers for color coding, so we played around with it some.
I realy do not know what the hexidecimal you are talking about. I will be lucky to get this comment to publish. Dad
hexidecimal are a counting system in base 16. you have 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,a,b,c,d,e,f for counting. It works well for efficiency when you are using a 4 byte system (16 choices like 2*2*2*2=16)
Post a Comment
<< Home