Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thanks to my good friend, Fran, I have been tagged. So here is my life in Alphabet.
A
ttached or single?... Attached to my wonderful husband and children.

Best friend? ... I have many from different times in my life.

Cake or pie? ... Pie is more enjoyable to me.

Day of choice? ... Sunday, I get to go to Church with my family.

Favorite color? ... Dark Teal and Royal Purple - actually a very good combination.

Gummy bears or worms? ... between the two... Worms.

H
ome town? ... Bedford, Wyoming - but currently Tallahassee, Florida

I
ndulgence? ... Zoo Tycoon

J
anuary or July? ... January in Florida and July in Wyoming.

K
ids? ... As many as the Lord will give me.

L
ife isn't complete without... My family, the piano, and good friends.

M
arriage date? ... 08/23

N
umber of brothers and sisters? ... 4 brothers, (2 older, 2 younger) and 2 younger sisters

O
ranges or apples? ... depends on the day

P
hobia and fears? ... spiders (especially giant ones), strangers, blowouts in diapers

Q
uote? ... A wise individual once said: "We are not Elvis!"

R
eason to smile?... My children's discoveries

S
eason of choice? ... Springtime in Florida (so from mid February to mid April)

T
ag 3 people... anyone who feels so inclined

U
nknown fact about me... if I knew it, it wouldn't be "unknown"!

V
egetable? ... Green Beans, or stuffed zucchini

W
orst habit? ... Spending too much time on the computer!

X
-ray or ultrasound? ... Ultrasound if it is to find out the gender of a baby.

Y
our favorite food? ... A full round meal.

Z
odiac sign? ... Leo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home