Thursday, January 31, 2008

1. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
2. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
3. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

While Jenny tagged me, I will only do the first one. It is my compromise to not make more people suffer than should.

1. I can't digest lactose properly. I will not tell you what it does to me, but apparently the moving "French Kiss" has a fairly appropriate explanation.

2. I collect power supplies because I never want to have to buy one. I may never use it, but once you get rid of one, you know you will find a use for it.

3. We have 3 alarm clocks in our room, but never set them.... Not to mention that I can't see them clearly with my glasses off.

4. I have 3 accordions.

5. My youngest child is sitting on my shoulders right now picking at my hair. No, he is not a monkey.

6. We have owned 8 cars, 5 scooters, 1 motorcycle, 1 go-cart, and 2 trailers since we got married 4 1/2 years ago. We only have 2 cars with us in Florida. In Wyoming we still have 1 scooter doesn't run, 1 motorcycle that doesn't run, and 1 go-cart that was taken apart to see if they could motorize a shopping cart (I don't know if it was successful.)

7. Cardboard boxes make for great presentations--- Thank Jenny.

So there are the 7. Some of you may not think they are so random for me, but it is a little different than most of the people I am around every day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom and Dad said...

Yes, you are unique. I don't know if I can come up with 7 weird things about myself, but my kids could.

9:03 PM  
Blogger The Wehrmeister's said...

It took you long enough! Hey if I did it, I thought you could handle it.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hear hear! I'm glad you took a stand against passing this along. although I do think secretly we all like being tagged because we like talking about ourselves and need a socially acceptable reason to do so.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home