A Lime and a Little Vacation
Apparently Key limes don't grow to be too big. We harvested our lime off of our lime tree. It was not exactly what I would have expected, but I am not sure what I should have expected actually. So, we had a lime... a small lime.
Some severe weather moved in while we were in Wyoming visiting. By the time it made it to us, this is how it looked. I don't think the tiny drops of rain made any impact except for the nice cool breeze it brought with it.





I concede, the mountains are beautiful especially when ornamented in clouds. There is something very Moses like with that last one.
Apparently Key limes don't grow to be too big. We harvested our lime off of our lime tree. It was not exactly what I would have expected, but I am not sure what I should have expected actually. So, we had a lime... a small lime.
I concede, the mountains are beautiful especially when ornamented in clouds. There is something very Moses like with that last one.

5 Comments:
I am very curious to know if you drove all the way to Wyoming or if you flew. How did the kids handle the trip?
Those are great scenic pictures, but what about it reminds you of Moses?
Yes, we drove just over 9 hours of it and flew the rest. Since Salt Lake is the cheapest to fly into, it gets our business. Tallahassee to Atlanta by car. Atlanta to Houston to Salt Lake by plane, Salt Lake to Star Valley by car... minivan in this case since they were all out of our reserved small, cheap car so minivan for the same price except gas.
Just travel late at night so they have no choice but to sleep. They seem to pass out after a while. We also came equipted with portable DVD player and Laptop with fully charged batteries. A headache in security, but worth the potential hours of diversion.
I think Mount Sinai with the Lord visible as a cloud by day and a pilar of fire by night to guide the way. When Moses would go up on the mountain to talk with the Lord and when the Sons of Aaron received the aaronic priesthood, I imagine this is kind of what it would look like to all those who would look on towards the mountain and wonder about the glory that was there.
I love your lime. I would like one. Do oompa loompas sell them?
Post a Comment
<< Home