What a big baby you have
I know that everyone expects to see wonderful pictures of our children on these posts. I think the biggest concern against this would be the fact that we don't keep pictures on this computer. So, I think that I will describe them. Ok. I am really joking, but Levi has chubbed out some, but not nearly as much as I did when I was in that awkwardly overstuffed with triple chins even on my elbows stage when I made my best impression of Jabba the Hut. It just feels like he has been part of our family for a long time. He fits in so well and is loved by his brothers.
Have you ever thought of what it means to be smothered with love? I think you know where this is going. While Levi looks twice his age (1.5 months x 2 = 3 months), he is still just as immobile as any other kid his age. Mommy put him laying down on Isaac's toddler bed while all were playing in the room. Isaac decides to give his brother a hug, something we encourage when we are holding him and at bedtime. So, he goes to give him a full body hug. Fortunately, Mommy stopped him before he could be a Levi sandwich, but it gave new meaning to the the thought of being smothered by love.
Everyone else seems to be doing fine. I have been working feverishly on my thesis. I wrote most of the first draft in one week. It should be ready in about 40 revisions. Both Michael and Isaac seem to be growing quickly too. Isaac is a jabberer while mostly non-coherent. If you have ever been to the ICU where the person was "awake" but heavily sedated as to not have function of motor skills such as writing or speaking, but thinks they are equally capable to communicate as Socrates, Plato, or Thomas Jefferson (part of the drugs), then you know what I am talking about. Michael has decided he wants to learn Spanish now so he can understand us when we talk. Finally. It may take longer to teach him now though. We are also looking for pre-schools for him to attend here in town. Mommy is doing well and somehow surviving having 3 kids at home to herself while I am attending to writing and classes at school.
So, while no pictures, I think you get the picture.
I know that everyone expects to see wonderful pictures of our children on these posts. I think the biggest concern against this would be the fact that we don't keep pictures on this computer. So, I think that I will describe them. Ok. I am really joking, but Levi has chubbed out some, but not nearly as much as I did when I was in that awkwardly overstuffed with triple chins even on my elbows stage when I made my best impression of Jabba the Hut. It just feels like he has been part of our family for a long time. He fits in so well and is loved by his brothers.
Have you ever thought of what it means to be smothered with love? I think you know where this is going. While Levi looks twice his age (1.5 months x 2 = 3 months), he is still just as immobile as any other kid his age. Mommy put him laying down on Isaac's toddler bed while all were playing in the room. Isaac decides to give his brother a hug, something we encourage when we are holding him and at bedtime. So, he goes to give him a full body hug. Fortunately, Mommy stopped him before he could be a Levi sandwich, but it gave new meaning to the the thought of being smothered by love.
Everyone else seems to be doing fine. I have been working feverishly on my thesis. I wrote most of the first draft in one week. It should be ready in about 40 revisions. Both Michael and Isaac seem to be growing quickly too. Isaac is a jabberer while mostly non-coherent. If you have ever been to the ICU where the person was "awake" but heavily sedated as to not have function of motor skills such as writing or speaking, but thinks they are equally capable to communicate as Socrates, Plato, or Thomas Jefferson (part of the drugs), then you know what I am talking about. Michael has decided he wants to learn Spanish now so he can understand us when we talk. Finally. It may take longer to teach him now though. We are also looking for pre-schools for him to attend here in town. Mommy is doing well and somehow surviving having 3 kids at home to herself while I am attending to writing and classes at school.
So, while no pictures, I think you get the picture.

1 Comments:
Booo! We want pictures still!
Post a Comment
<< Home