The joys of the holidays
I have been looking at a few things that only occur at this time of year. The one that jumps out at me, not being able to have milk, is Egg Nog. Now, I am not talking about the alcoholic kind, but the kind you get in the dairy section. Fortunately for me, Silk has come out with their version of Egg Nog based on the soy milk instead of dairy. It is one of those things that doesn't quite taste the same, but it is good enough for me.
The problem is that they only sell it for November and December each year. I know that they wouldn't have as good of a product basis if they sold it year round, but I get anxious for it every season it comes around, even though soy is a bean. What do you like tha tis only available for the holidays?
I have been looking at a few things that only occur at this time of year. The one that jumps out at me, not being able to have milk, is Egg Nog. Now, I am not talking about the alcoholic kind, but the kind you get in the dairy section. Fortunately for me, Silk has come out with their version of Egg Nog based on the soy milk instead of dairy. It is one of those things that doesn't quite taste the same, but it is good enough for me.
The problem is that they only sell it for November and December each year. I know that they wouldn't have as good of a product basis if they sold it year round, but I get anxious for it every season it comes around, even though soy is a bean. What do you like tha tis only available for the holidays?

1 Comments:
Danish pastry, at least growing up it was the only time it was available, until I had my aunt teach me how to make it.
Post a Comment
<< Home