Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Do you know where we stopped?
- Sometimes the boys want to helpIt makes you a litt...
- Sorry for the outdated posts. Life has gotten busy...
- Some great photos from our lives.I parted all the ...
- A little updateI wish I could say I staged this on...
- Life up in the air.So, we have had an interesting ...
- Maybe we should move the crib.A regular MacGyver.
- Happy Mother's Day, Nana.I think it is genetic.
- What do you grow in your garden? Well, junk piles ...
- What do you do when Grandma comes to visit?

4 Comments:
You better believe I know! Good thing I've been there recently or I might have to hate you
I haven't been able to eat anything there since my mission. But a whole new generation can enjoy it.
Wow. I even recognize the menu. I can't decide if that's pathetic or awesome.
I think that would make you a connoisseur. Recognizing the menu in a place you never really lived gives a lot of *fist bumps* to the establishment. So I am leaning towards the awesome side.
Post a Comment
<< Home