Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Update from Florida

So life here has been good. Our trip to Star Valley and Atlanta went very well. We were able to see Great-grandparents as well as most aunts and uncles and all grandparents. It was wonderful to be able to go outside at any time of the day and not come back inside in a sweat.
While there I bought a 3-D puzzle of a castle that Michael and I are putting together. It is fun to watch it come together in form.
It was hard to see how tired and ill some of the Great-grandparents are. But I am eternally thankful that we got to see them at least one more time before they depart from this earthly life.
We went to the doctor yesterday and got an ultrasound. They said baby is doing very well, and growing nicely. HE has very long thigh bones, they said, and a lot of energy. He was moving all over the place. Yes, baby is a He. No name yet, but you will be informed as soon as one becomes official (probably the day it gets written on the birth certificate information).
Anyway, it has been very nice to be back home, in our own beds. And we found out that we have one tomato!!!! The limes are doing very well. It seems they are in perpetual production, blooming and fruiting. And the watermelon plant seems to be growing well, just no fruit yet.
That is our update from down in the south.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Congrats on building your own Army of Helamen :). Good luck figuring out the work or more school issue. I hate big decisions - its hard to feel like you win. I'm hopeful that most major decisions will be behind us for awhile. I need a break. At present Rich has no interest in a PhD but all of a sudden his parents do. I don't get it.

12:10 PM  
Blogger We're Pullin' in the Drive! said...

welcome to the 3 boys club :) I hope you are all doing well out there! :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on the boy! can't wait to hear the name

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home