Levi Update:
13 pounds 9 ounces
23 inches
7 weeks
I guess all of my kids have been on the larger side once they decided they liked to eat.
In other news:
We are still looking for a pre-k school for Michael. Kindergarten in Florida is full day, and I am not sure neither he nor I could handle that without some sort of part day first. But there are 97 to choose from in Tallahassee! Most of which are held in day care centers. Thankfully, Florida pays for pre-k for three hours a day! The program is called VPK or voluntary pre-k.
Isaac has decided he is no longer interested in potty training right now. I guess we missed the window:( but I hope it will come again sooner than later. It was just hard to get him to the potty frequently enough to make it a habit for him. He is also saying more words with clarity. He is a talker. I just can't understand most of what he says. Although he communicates well in other ways, so speaking hasn't been a huge thing for him yet.
Levi is smiling a lot now. He also is trying to respond with sound when you talk to him. He is sooo adorable! They all are! I know, I'm just partial.
Anyway, the thesis writing is going for Daddy. We are aiming to have it done by May.
I have been working in the garden! I know, there is still snow on the ground in most of the country, so I will keep this garden update short. We are adding more dirt and firtilizer to what we already have, so I have been removing stumps and roots galore! Now the dirt that is there is broken up enough to mix in that which was bought. I will post pictures when we get back to Tallahassee (we are in Georgia right now).
13 pounds 9 ounces
23 inches
7 weeks
I guess all of my kids have been on the larger side once they decided they liked to eat.
In other news:
We are still looking for a pre-k school for Michael. Kindergarten in Florida is full day, and I am not sure neither he nor I could handle that without some sort of part day first. But there are 97 to choose from in Tallahassee! Most of which are held in day care centers. Thankfully, Florida pays for pre-k for three hours a day! The program is called VPK or voluntary pre-k.
Isaac has decided he is no longer interested in potty training right now. I guess we missed the window:( but I hope it will come again sooner than later. It was just hard to get him to the potty frequently enough to make it a habit for him. He is also saying more words with clarity. He is a talker. I just can't understand most of what he says. Although he communicates well in other ways, so speaking hasn't been a huge thing for him yet.
Levi is smiling a lot now. He also is trying to respond with sound when you talk to him. He is sooo adorable! They all are! I know, I'm just partial.
Anyway, the thesis writing is going for Daddy. We are aiming to have it done by May.
I have been working in the garden! I know, there is still snow on the ground in most of the country, so I will keep this garden update short. We are adding more dirt and firtilizer to what we already have, so I have been removing stumps and roots galore! Now the dirt that is there is broken up enough to mix in that which was bought. I will post pictures when we get back to Tallahassee (we are in Georgia right now).

2 Comments:
I'm curious as to what plants you decide to plant. I'm assuming that if your aiming for May graduation you plan on the possibility of moving when planting your garden?
I got Jack enrolled in a very low key preschool today. It costs less than babysitting and I'm looking for him to have more socialization. I agree with you. I couldn't handle all day K without having had some kind of transition.
Graduating=Starting PhD. May=a few more years.
Post a Comment
<< Home