Jenny sucked me into this, but that is ok, we'll try it anyway.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.Ok, you can ignore that second part, we want the comments and memories more than the chain letter-ness.

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
I remember that too, but more from an out of body perspective.
I remember when a group of us went to a dance in Illinois (I think), and you were worried that my car would get lost (as it usually did) so you made sure that there was a car in front mine and behind mine. I always thought that was so kind of you, I felt safe and it was nice.
I also remember the funny letter you sent me and my husband while you were on your mission. In fact I still have it!
I thought that was funny, but wanted to keep it up only as long as I knew you saw it.
Jenny: I have absolutely NO recollection of that letter. Maybe you will have to let me know what it said. Most of my mission is a blur though.
Floyd: I guess I could have deleted it earlier too.
Too many memories to record here. Maybe we'll have to make that a project. MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home