Picture time
Some people would prefer pictures of the kids instead of the discussions presented, so here they are.
I am not sure what they were cooking, but they seemed to enjoy it.
The evidence is all over his face.
Our new book case. I think they thought it was a bunk bed that we were thinking about getting.
We went out and played some t-ball since I needed a break from studying.

15 minutes of attention is fairly good, I suppose.
We brought out the keyboard for them. They liked it and we could control the volume.
Buttons are great for kids.


Guess who jumped into the picture.
Quite debonair.
Great smiles.
He sure is getting big.
The end. More to come after PhD entrance exams.
Some people would prefer pictures of the kids instead of the discussions presented, so here they are.
I am not sure what they were cooking, but they seemed to enjoy it.
15 minutes of attention is fairly good, I suppose.

2 Comments:
Thank you! Love grandkid pics.
I can't believe how big Levi is! And smiley! Elisabeth loved seeing pictures of Michael and Issac! Thanks!
Sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home